The American Legion Building
159 N. Cullen Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741
Information: (626) 914-8228
The Legion Building is located on the eastern edge of Finkbiner Park. Street parking is available. There is also a free public parking lot across Cullen Avenue, slightly to the north of the facility.
The Main Hall is approximately 2,800 square feet in size and has a wooden floor suitable for dancing. It will seat up to 185 for dining. Tables and chairs are available.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR AMERICAN LEGION BUIDLING RENTAL PRICE LISTINGS
All Rentals Require:
- $100 non-refundable retainer to book room
- $300.00 refundable security deposit to book room
- $125.00 cleaning fee (non-refundable)
- $15/hr. per staff member (75:1 ratio)
- $10 Administration Fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (This can be purchased through the City of Glendora Finance Department and MUST cover $1 million).
Note: The kitchen is approximately 150 sq. ft./12 people maximum
Amenities include: Gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, prep table, and sink.
Please call Community Services at (626) 914-8228 for more information.