With skateboarding's surge in popularity comes an unprecedented push for places to pop Ollies, grind rails, and practice kick-flips. One of the places to practice such tricks is at the Glendora Skate Park, located at Finkbiner Park and available for skaters of all ages. This modern, FREE skate park is open during the school year Monday-Friday from 3:00 p.m. until dusk and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to dusk. During the summer, the skate park is open Sunday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-dusk.Skate Park's Rules & Regulations
- All users are required to wear the appropriate safety gear, including a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads.
- No use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products.
- No graffiti, stickers, or littering.
- Bicycles and scooters are not allowed in the skate park.
- Skating around the park is prohibited.
- Skating is a hazardous activity; skate at your own risk.
The Glendora Police Department strictly enforces these safety requirements. Those who do not abide by these rules will be cited per City of Glendora Municipal Code Section 10.17.060.