In an ongoing effort to encourage water conservation, the City of Glendora has implemented a rebate program for Glendora water customers.
1. Applicant must be a Glendora Water Customer;
2. Qualifying product(s) MUST be purchased at a Glendora merchant (online purchases do not qualify); and
3. Qualifying product(s) MUST be installed at the Glendora address listed on the Glendora water bill and application; and
4. Application must be received within six (6) months of the purchase date.
5. All items MUST be installed prior to application being received.
Click here for the rebate flyer.
For a list of qualifying sprinkler nozzles, please click here.
To request for a rebate:
1. Fill out a Glendora rebate application;
Click here for an application.
2. Include a copy of your most recent Glendora water bill; and
3. Include a copy of the receipt.
Submit all required items by following the instructions on the rebate application.
The City reserves the right to verify and inspect rebated devices. Funding is limited and submitting an application does not guarantee you will receive a rebate. Rebate will be issued on a first come, first serve basis until funding is exhausted.
For more information, please contact the Glendora Water Division at (626) 852-4838.
In addition to the City of Glendora rebate, additional rebate may be available from the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California for qualified items. Please click on the link below for additonal information:
For additional rebates, please click on the link below: