The City Council adopted its first Strategic Plan in 2013, at that time five three-year goals were adopted. The 2013-2016 Strategic Plan includes the City's Mission Statement, four three-year goals, Core Values and strategic objectives for each of those goals.
The City of Glendora's mission is to provide the citizens and business community effective municipal services while maintaining our historical sense of community values.
2013-2016* not in priority order
- Enhance Economic Development with Community Involvement
- Enhance and Retain Revenues
- Increase Use and Development of Technology to benefit the community
- Attract, Develop and Retain Qualified Staff
- Maintain and Improve the City's Infrastructure and Facilities
These goals will be revisited by the City Council every 6 months
to see if they need to be updated.
not in priority order
The City of Glendora values . . .
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Honesty and Integrity
- Open and Accessible Government
- Community Involvement
Each time the goals are reviewed, the City Council will adopt certain specific objectives to be achieved or undertaken during the six month period. A determination is made on “how” the goals will be addressed, by when and who will be accountable. Goals and objectives are closely monitored throughout the process.
Click below to read the full document for each period which includes six-month strategic objectives for each goal: