Early Morning Parking Permits (EMPP) are required by GMC 10.12.020.
Please read the following information carefully before clicking the purchase button.
For a list of dates and City Holidays which are exempt from EMPP restrictions, please visit this page.
|CONDITIONS OF USE
- Early Morning Parking Permits (EMPP) are valid only from 2 A.M. to 4 A.M.
- EMPPs are required from Monday-Friday, weekends and certain holidays are exempted.
- Expires on the date shown on receipt.
- Receipt MUST be clearly displayed face up, on driver’s side of the vehicle dashboard.
- Valid only for the vehicle matching the license number listed on receipt.
- Vehicles MUST be moved after 72 consecutive hours or be subject to tow.
- Tampering with or duplication of the receipt is strictly prohibited and will prompt a citation.
- An EMPP does not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
- EMPPs contain a security code to verify authenticity.
- Length of time the EMPP will be needed (up to 5 consecutive days).
- The License plate number of the vehicle.
- The address the vehicle will be parked at (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE EMPP).
- Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE EMPP).
- A valid Visa or Mastercard (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE EMPP).
|PURCHASE AN EMPP
- EMPP’s are $5 per night.
- Please make sure you have a working printer connected to your computer.
- Please check your information carefully.
Please read the above information carefully before clicking the purchase button.