Human Services/ La Fetra Center
333 East Foothill Boulevard
Glendora, California 91741-3380
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(with some extended evening hours for scheduled classes and programs)
CITY OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED ON JANUARY 20, FEBRUARY 17 AND MAY 26.
About Human Services/La Fetra Center
Under the oversight of the Community Services Department, the Human Services Division and the La Fetra Center for Seniors provide programs, services, and activities to seniors, their families, and the community at large. While the focus of the Center is on mature adults aged 55+, most activities are open to adult residents and non-residents alike. Some programs, such as the Senior Café and Meals on Wheels programs, require a minimum age of 60 years old.
The Human Services Division strives to maximize the quality of life for older adults by providing programs that:
- Promote dignity and self-esteem.
- Foster independence.
- Facilitate social interaction.
- Dispel negative stereotypes about aging.
- Services and Programs
Groups and Activities
- Free Presentations
- Classes - Art/Music/Dance
- Classes - Personal Development
- Computer Classes
- Fitness and Health Programs
- Special Events
- Trips and Tours
- Partners of La Fetra Center
- Become a Volunteer!
- Senior and Disabled Transportation
- Rent the La Fetra Center
- Arrange a Tour of the La Fetra Center
- April 2014 Lunch Menu
- April 2014 Senior Times
- April 2014 Movies