The American Legion Building
159 N. Cullen Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741
Information: (626) 914-8228
The Legion Building is located on the eastern edge of Finkbiner Park. Street parking is available. There is also a free public parking lot across Cullen Avenue, slightly to the north of the facility.The Main Hall is approximately 2,800 square feet in size and has a wooden floor suitable for dancing. It will seat up to 185 for dining. Tables and chairs are available.
All Rentals Require:
- $100 non-refundable retainer to book room
- $300.00 refundable security deposit to book room
- $125.00 cleaning fee (non-refundable)
- $15/hr. per staff member (75:1 ratio)
- $10 Administration Fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (This can be purchased through the City of Glendora Finance Department and MUST cover $1 million).
Note: The kitchen is approximately 150 sq. ft./12 people maximum
Amenities include: Gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, prep table, and sink.
Please call Community Services at (626) 914-8228 for more information.