The web address for the Glendora Public Library is www.glendoralibrary.org. The Glendora Public Library offers free wireless access to the Internet.
Connecting your computer to the Glendora Public Library wireless network
The Glendora Library does not use an encryption key. Your smart phone or laptop will show you available networks. Choose "GlendoraCityWifi." No password is required, but you will need to agree to the Internet usage terms which will appear on your screen once you connect to the network.
Laptops Available for Checkout
At the Copy Center window, laptops are available to check out for one-hour in-house use. The laptops are Dell with the Windows 7 (Home Premium edition) operating system. They have wireless printing capability and prints can be picked up at the Copy Center.
General Requirements for laptop checkout
- Adult patrons, 18 years of age and older.
- Must have a valid Glendora Public Library account free of blocks/fines
- Valid photo I.D. must be used to check out laptop
- Laptop users must sign the Borrower Responsibility Agreement or have one already on file
- In-house library use only
- Available on a first-come, first serve basis (no reservations)
- 1 hour loan period – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only 1 session each day (no renewals)
- Laptop must be returned to the Copy Center when finished or at the end of one hour
- Laptops should never be left unattended
- All stored data from your session will be erased as soon as the computer is rebooted
- There is to be NO FOOD OR DRINK near the laptops