Library card holders can request materials the library does not own by generating an interlibrary loan request in one of two ways:
- Accessing the California Libraries Catalog via the Glendora library's web site.
- Completing an Interlibrary Loan Request form at the Information Desk.
Interlibrary loans can be requested for books only.
A $1.00 fee per item requested is charged to the card holder's account when the request is initiated. The library card holder will be notified by phone or email when the item arrives.
Non-Loanable Interlibrary Loan Materials
- Non-fiction books with publication date less than 6 months from date of request.
- Fiction books with publication dates less than 1 year from date of request
- Reference materials
- Any Audiovisual materials: includes videos, dvd, software, audiobooks on cassette or cd, music cds
- Literacy materials
- Local history, EIR's