Adult Services and Programs at the Glendora Public Library
Library personnel are scheduled regularly throughout the day to help with the community's information needs. If you know you will need in-depth assistance in person, please feel free to call ahead. Telephone (626) 852-4891 and ask for the information desk. Staff is also available for:
- Telephone requests: (626) 852-4891
- Email requests: email@example.com
- Interlibrary Loan: requesting materials not currently available at our library
- Obituary requests: free service (email, telephone, or written requests)
- Access to GPL's library catalog of materials 24/7
- Access to GPL's collection of databases and electronic books
- Access to WorldCat (materials available in libraries all over the world)
- 14 internet accessible public computers and two portable laptop computers for use inside the library
- Books Alive! -- Book discussion group. Join other readers to explore and discuss a variety of books. Click here for selections from 2004-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012.
- A Novel Idea -- Adult reading and discussion group. Click here for 2011-2012 selections. Previous selections: 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011.
- Author visits, demonstrations, gardening workshops, crafts and music events are held throughout year, check our events calendar.