The City of Glendora invites all interested parties to attend public hearing and express their views. Should you be unable to attend a public hearing, comments must be made in writing and delivered prior to the scheduled hearing date. Related documents are on file for public inspection and copying, for the cost of duplication during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, exclusive of holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: If you challenge any of the proposed action(s) in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, the public hearing.
- Notice of Public Hearing - Planning Commission Meeting of Nov. 4, 2014 - 601 N. Grand Ave.
10/23/2014 10:25 AMdetail
- Notice of Public Hearing - Planning Commission Meeting of Nov. 4, 2014 - 926 S. Grand Ave.
10/23/2014 10:24 AMdetail
- Glendora Public Library Re-Carpet Project Status: Complete!
08/18/2014 4:32 PMdetail
- Police Agencies Plan Sobriety Checkpoint
08/13/2014 10:12 AMdetail
- San Gabriel Valley Pesticide Treatment August 14
08/08/2014 3:19 PMdetail