The City of Glendora invites all interested parties to attend public hearing and express their views. Should you be unable to attend a public hearing, comments must be made in writing and delivered prior to the scheduled hearing date. Related documents are on file for public inspection and copying, for the cost of duplication during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, exclusive of holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: If you challenge any of the proposed action(s) in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, the public hearing.
- Notice of Public Hearing (City Council 3/10/15): Lot Split - 861 E. Leadora Ave.
- Notice of Public Hearing (CIty Council 3/10/15): Categorical Exemption & Conditional Certificate of Compliance - Wick Lane Vacant Parcel
- Sign Up for eNews and RSS and Get City Updates
02/11/2015 8:45 AMdetail
- Notice of Continued Public Hearing - Planning Commission Meeting of 2-3-15 - 637 Gordon Highlands Road
02/10/2015 1:18 PMdetail
- Public Notice - 2014 CAFR
01/06/2015 9:16 AMdetail
- Local Appointments List 2015
- Orange Alert Status Protocol | December 11th, 2014
12/11/2014 5:16 PMdetail
- South Hills Park Closure
12/05/2014 4:32 PMdetail
- City of Glendora Pothole Information
12/05/2014 3:58 PMdetail