Access scanned permits through the eTRAKIT online link below.
What services are available through the eTRAKiT system?
- Permit searches
- Acquire permits online (see Acquiring Permits Online below)
- Inspection scheduling and results
- Plan review status
- Project searches
- Property searches
- Reporting and tracking citizen issues
Acquiring Permits Online
Who can acquire online permits?
- Licensed contractors registered with Building Division.
Permit types available online:
- Dishwasher replacement
- Electrical service panel upgrade (not more than 200 amps)
- Tank water heater replacement (not more than 50 gal)
Online permit requirements
- Online permit available for replacing dishwasher in existing location.
- Air-gap is required per California Plumbing Code.
- Elect panel
- Online permit available for electrical service panel upgrade (not more than 200 amps).
- Contact Southern California Edison (SCE) at 800-655-4555 for meter spot. Important: service planner to approve meter location.
- Acquire inspection and approval from City of Glendora Building Division before concealing any work.
- Once installation is approved, Building Division will send release to SCE.
- Tank water heater
- Online permit available for replacing tank type water heater (not more than 50 gal.) in existing location.
- See water heater checklist . Note that a thermal expansion tank is required.
Click to go to eTRAKIT Online
Search permits (pre 11/13/12) through Property Search
Search current permits (post 11/13/12) through Permit Search