The City of Glendora invites all interested parties to attend public hearing and express their views. Should you be unable to attend a public hearing, comments must be made in writing and delivered prior to the scheduled hearing date. Related documents are on file for public inspection and copying, for the cost of duplication during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, exclusive of holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: If you challenge any of the proposed action(s) in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, the public hearing.
The most current Public Notices are listed below. Click on the title for more information.
Click on the "Archived News" link to view past Notices.
- Public Hearing Notice - Planning Commission Meeting of March 17, 2015 - 1303 S. Sunflower Ave.
03/11/2015 4:12 PMdetail
- Sign Up for eNews and RSS and Get City Updates
02/11/2015 8:45 AMdetail
- Public Notice - 2014 CAFR
01/06/2015 9:16 AMdetail
- Local Appointments List 2015
- Orange Alert Status Protocol | December 11th, 2014
12/11/2014 5:16 PMdetail
- South Hills Park Closure
12/05/2014 4:32 PMdetail
- City of Glendora Pothole Information
12/05/2014 3:58 PMdetail
- No Parking Due to Street Sweeping
11/25/2014 9:48 AMdetail
- December Debris Basin Clean-Up
11/25/2014 8:13 AMdetail
- Glendora Public Library Re-Carpet Project Status: Complete!
08/18/2014 4:32 PMdetail
- Police Agencies Plan Sobriety Checkpoint
08/13/2014 10:12 AMdetail
- San Gabriel Valley Pesticide Treatment August 14
08/08/2014 3:19 PMdetail
- City of Glendora Press Release - Green, April 2
04/02/2014 9:17 PMdetail
- City of Glendora Press Release - Yellow Alert, March 30, 2014
03/30/2014 3:45 PMdetail
- April/May 2014 Glendora Report
03/28/2014 8:28 AMdetail
- 2013 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
01/10/2014 10:01 AMdetail
- Notice of Public Hearing (City Council 11/12/13): 2013-2021 General Plan Housing Element
- Notice of Public Hearing (City Council 11/12/13): Adoption of 2013 California Codes
- Notice of Public Hearing (City Council 10/22/13): Mills Act 231 S. Grand Ave.
- Notice of Public Hearing (City Council 10/22/13): 2013 Supplemental Law Enforcement Service Funds for Civilian Position