The City of Glendora invites all interested parties to attend public hearing and express their views. Should you be unable to attend a public hearing, comments must be made in writing and delivered prior to the scheduled hearing date. Related documents are on file for public inspection and copying, for the cost of duplication during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, exclusive of holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: If you challenge any of the proposed action(s) in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Public Notice (City Council 3/10/15): Mid-Year Budget Review
- Notice of Continued Public Hearing - Planning Commission Meeting of May 5, 2015 - 255 S. Vermont Ave. and 296, 300 and 308 W. Carroll Ave.
05/21/2015 3:20 PMdetail
- Notice of Vacancies: City Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Joint Notice of Public Meeting & Public Hearing: Village Business Improvement District FY2015-16 Assessments
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration - 255 S. Vermont Ave. - Watt Communities
The proposed project involves a Tentative Tract Map for condominium purposes to develop 40 detached condominiums. The lots would be served by the existing residential streets, Carroll Avenue and South Vermont Avenue.
04/06/2015 12:08 PMdetail
- Public Hearing Notice - Planning Commission Meeting of March 17, 2015 - 1303 S. Sunflower Ave.
03/11/2015 4:12 PMdetail