Tuesday October 18, 2016, 6pm – 8:30pm
How to Have Your Best Holiday Season Ever - 2016.
Drive new customers to your door with a great promotion.
Holiday spending is higher than any other time of year
– shouldn’t they be spending with you? Do not miss out on your piece of the holiday pie!
Let us show you how to influence your potential customers’ purchases by making an offer they can’t resist.
During this session, you’ll learn how to :
• select just the right offer for your ideal audience
• create a quick and effective promotional plan
• design an offer that stands out, especially on mobile
• reach new customers and spread the word using social media
• keep the holiday momentum going through the new year
If you’re hoping to make this your best holiday season yet, you won’t want to miss this event.
Join us to find out exactly how to achieve and exceed your holiday goals
November 3, 2016 9am – 3pm
State Labor Laws & Payroll Taxes
Presented by the Division of Labor Standards
Enforcement and the Employment Development
Department, this seminar will provide you with useful
- Employer obligations.
- Wage payment requirements.
- Common wage and hour law application.
- Employer and employee rights and responsibilities.
- The basics, how to distinguish between an
- employee and independent contractor.
- Reporting requirements, record keeping.
Add Save the Date for November 30th, 6-8:30
If you would like to be notified of upcoming workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Hear what others have said about past workshops:
"The program was great! It covered topics that stimulated my thinking. Lots of insights, food for thought and action. The material packets are awesome. Thank you!" -Yeh Center of Natural Medicine
Excellent seminar. The speaker was very knowledgable and a good communicator." -Ask Barb!
Great workshop! It's great to have a city committed to the growth and support of local small businesses."